How to fill an hour before a long, liquid pub lunch?
- Empty the dishwasher? Done.
- Read the Sundays? Andrew Rawnsley as good as ever. Mail as disgusting (but I’d not be buying that, in either sense).
- Think great thoughts? Too taxing.
- Blog those great thoughts? As if.
- Sort out why this Mac won’t talk properly to this Epson printer? Aha! Fixed.
And we need some musical ac-cump-knee-mint.
The Big Bastard back-up disk offers weeks of possibilities. But, a none-too-great thought intrudes. Little Brother was at Billy Joel’s regular Madison Square Garden do this month, so let me share the goodness:
Indeed: when we all had hair.